Share your music, Support for upcoming artists

• What's good everyone! So I'm not experienced at this by any means, but I thought it'd be dope to start a thread where we can help each other grow musically, get more followers on social media, and reach out to other artists that may be looking for collaborations, feedback, connections, etc..

So basically, this should run like another post on here does @Sol_EQ where you post some of your work, and than review someone else's. Everybody on here is just as hungry to make it as the next so please make sure you support them in checking out what they have to offer as they do you.

Keep feedback concise and as @Sol_EQ 's post runs you can rate it 1-5
    1- lowest
    5-highest

Okay, with all that being said I wish the best for everyone's music and keep grindin!! onelove
    ~ YuY

So I'll start it off with an old track of mine Heaven&Hell, lemme know your honest opinion and any follows or daps are deeply appreciated!

• @YuY feeling the message and the beat on this. i'll rate 4.

here's something from me, "breathe"

• @Graphinity The beat is stupid good and your lyrics fits perfectly, but I wish you could enhance the boom baps in the beat a bit more, to help your point hit even harder. 4
    @YuY Beat is fire. and lyrics is fire. Imma have to say 4.5 only bc its hard for me to give anything a perfect 5

• @Lovylor I would love to see this visualused, 4 . Youv got a great voice reminds me of chance.

• @Graphinity waaaaavy 4 ...consider collaboration?

• @Graphinity I think I saw you one the other post, but didn't find the time to get to the music since that post has blown up so much. I really funks with the beat selection and the vibe you set with the rhymes worked perfectly for it. I'd love to see you and saba collab one day. gotchu on a follow, keep doing you man. hard 4. Only thing I'd say to work on is a bit of the mixing/mastering, but we're still on the come up.

@Lovylor The lyrics, beat selection, singing portions, all on point. I love how catchy it is with a lil bit of some mac dre type steez sneakin in there. Def like to get a download for the album if it's up. I'm broke af, but if it's reasonable I could do it haha. Hit ya with a follow and can't wait for the next project. honestly a 5 for me, since i know i'll be bumpin this frequently. 4 if im being purely objective. good shit my guy.

@ididmybestiswear Spokken word is so slept on in the hiphop culture so I'm glad that there are some still going at it hard. When the beat dies down, it really picks up. Even though I dig it I don't think it'll be as well received to the rest of the rap community. My advice is to use these as interludes in your overall project or in smaller bits in songs where you rap like curtains. you do that and you'll have one hellavuh project on your hands. like some top tier shit. Also peep a cat named Johnny Rain, he's a RNB singer, but he has a similar spokken word type deal to him and one of the best out imo. I think you'll really like him. I followed ya mate. overall 4.

Dope fucking music guys, I see a ton of potential in all of you. Reminds me I got a long way to go. Indigo fam fusho.

• @YuY I appreciate that homie. Of course, if you want just that song, you can download it from my SC,
    but here's the download link for the whole project
    http://www.datpiff.com/Geebz-Dont-Hold-The-Juice-mixtape.802769.html

And don't sleep on your own music my g. Ish was good like really good. I hit you with that follow back as well

• @ididmybestiswear This shit is dope. Unique voice and delivery. I'll give it a 4 just cause I wish the song would have went somewhere else at the end.

• @YuY respect fam yeah... Appreciate the feedback. i like doing the less conventional thing. i have something dropping in November. Heavan & Hell is smooth af. i love it. 5!!!

• these are the most honest bars i've ever written in my life, about unrequitted love...heartbreak

• @ididmybestiswear Yes shit is 100. respect to london for this

• @JakeGoldwaters I love the lyrics homie, the style youre going with is really dope and could use a bit more practice to make it really stand out. the small parts of melody you throw in are super rad. Once the mixing/mastering is a bit better it'll be gravy. I don't like to focus too much on the m/m part tho so 4 without taking that into consideration and 3 if i do. Awesome track tho bro, peep my music when ya can

@SavaughntBenoît Love the beat choice homie, matches really well with your voice and you're talking bout some real shit. you should def do some more shit like what you did in the last part of the song with the melodies and that only ones track. keep doing your thang. solid 4! peep my cloud if you get a chance

• Okay, I'm YXNG RARI. I like this track man. the flow and lyrical content is really good. The mixing and mastering show that you had really good production on this. I'm going to follow you on soundcloud and repost this. Feel free to do the same for my music. This reminds me of J Cole, and being from NC I fuck wit Cole. Also I'd give this a 3, it's dope and you're a good artist.

here's my music. Feel free to Follow, Like, Repost and Share.

IG: https://instagram.com/yxngrari

twitter: https://twitter.com/yxngrari

• @YuY Okay, I'm YXNG RARI. I like this track man. the flow and lyrical content is really good. The mixing and mastering show that you had really good production on this. I'm going to follow you on soundcloud and repost this. Feel free to do the same for my music. This reminds me of J Cole, and being from NC I fuck wit Cole. Also I'd give this a 3, it's dope and you're a good artist. The melody is good, keep up the work man.

here's my music. Feel free to Follow, Like, Repost and Share.

IG: https://instagram.com/yxngrari
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/yxngrari

• @YXNGRARI Appreciate the feedback my guy! I hit you with a follow and a follow back would be incredibly dope. Aite so, Ima be honest, that song isn't something I'd typically listen to personally, but it's a dope turn up track without a doubt. Even though I don't normally bump stuff like that I could easily see that song jumpin in a club and i know it'd get me hype if i was in that party mood yaknow. With the right camera guy and music vid I could see your music going viral easy. Very in tune with what's poppin right now. Vocals could be a tiny bit more cleaned up, but aside from that it's pretty much perfect imo. 4.5 good shit bro

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @SavaughntBenoît said in Share your music, Support for upcoming artists:

dawg I like this!!! Nice sample. Nice use of backing vocals starting around 0:30. For me this is a cool interlude given the length and similar flow throughout. I'd give it a 4 as an interlude and a 3 as a full song. To expand further I would mix up your flow, maybe even your voice—like start rapping in a lower octave with a different flow. I feel like that would make the hook stand out even more.

Here's my shit:

• @Hadji This is cool man has a little bit of a summer vibe to it. Not sure who made the beat but the production is on point. Good storytelling with the lyrics, the second verse is my favorite. Reminds me a little bit of abhi//dijon, definitely some New York shit lol. Keep making music with damzel you two have a good sound together.

Looks like your connection to PigeonsandPlanes Music Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.