De La Soul to release first album in 12 years this month

• Anyone else excited for "And the Anonymous Nobody"? The songs I've heard from it so far have all been great, particularly the most recent "Drawn" with Little Dragon. I can't wait for the album, it sounds like it's going to be a pretty solid album.

And the Anonymous Nobody will be released on 26th August, with features from Jill Scott, 2 Chainz, Snoop Dogg, Estelle, Pete Rock and more. Listen to some of the pre-order songs below, Pain and Drawn are my favourites so far.

• This albums is going to be top 5 of the year hands down. its gonna be slept on so hard but just from the singles its going to be a classic

• Will definitely be peeping this album when I can. Will say, though -- wasn't really feeling the single with Little Dragon at first, but I at least appreciated the unconventionality of it upon revisiting.

• i like the new single as a Little Dragon track.

• i checked out the features on the album anxiously PRAYING for no fuckery collabs but i was pretty content with the choices. 2chainz was kinddda ehhh at first but ill take it. probably going be the most lit joint on there. hyped, nonetheless.

• New song, featuring Usher:

• pete rock tha goat

Looks like your connection to PigeonsandPlanes Music Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.