FAQs

• administrators

Login and Registration Issues

I’m having trouble logging in.

First, make sure you are entering the correct username and password. You can use the SignUp form Forgot Password link at the top of any page to reset your password. You will need to enter the email you used to register for the site. If you’re still having trouble try ALL these steps, in this order.

1. Reactivate your account using the link on the login page. Make sure you are entering the correct email of your account and that the email is not arriving in your spam/junk folder.
    2. Check your cookies settings and make sure it is set to “accept all.”
    3. Clear all of your cookies. See here for instructions how.
    4. Reset your router and/or modem, as well as your computer.
    5. Relaunch your browser, go to the homepage and try to login again.
    6. If you are still experiencing problems, email jvini. Include your username and the error message in detail or your email will not be answered.

User Preferences and Settings

How do I change my settings?
    To change any of your profile settings such as password, email, signature, avatar etc., click Profile at the top right of the page, then Edit Profile

Can I change my username?
    No, username changes cannot be accommodated. Note that multiple accounts are strictly prohibited, so creating a new account to satisfy a username change will result in a ban for both accounts.

Looks like your connection to PigeonsandPlanes Music Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.