PRIMARI - 2017 OFFICIAL THREAD

• MY PROJECT IS DONE
    I FINALLY RELEASED MY SHIT!!!

alt text

Jesus Christ, I'm So Excited blushing
    Some Of You May Know Me From My Singles Or Photography Or Even The Video I Put Out.
    For Those Who Don't Know Who I Am, I Ain't Shit But Hear Me Out.

I'm 18. I Make My Own Beats, I Make My Own Cover Art, I Record Myself, Everything. Everything I Do Is Completely Me & Any Flaw In My Music Is Just
    A Representation Of That Mane. No Matter What I Fucking Think, Whether It's A Whole Song Or Just A Tune,
    I Put It Into This EP With A Lot Of Heart & Soul. But Not In A Bad Way Ya Get Me.

If Your Looking For Someone Who Talks About Ferragamo & Gucci, This Project Isn't For You. No Hate, Shoutout
    To Quavo. But Fuck That Noise, This Project Is Completely Me. End of Story.

alt text

My Songs Are Pretty Much About Suburbia, My Fuck Nigga Biological, Beating My Meat, Procrastination,
    & Shit Like That If You're Into That Stuff.

I tried but Tyler was right, 2dopeboyz and nahright really don't fuck with up and coming artists. I'm def gonna
    be contacting blogs and stuff, but if you like what you hear then look out for ya boy and tell your friends.
    Call me an attention whore, but I love hearing what other people have to say about my shit. FACTS.

ALSO, if you know of any blogs, flood my shit in their inboxes and dm's. I'm smiling so freaking much right now
    I look like an idiot. I love you all man. No homo.
    Thank you for listening to my shitty EP if you do. REWOP FOREVER.

P.S. Sorry I'm late on the release. I wanted to make it as good as I could my own. Couldn't really find anybody to mix and master it for me so had to do it myself.
    I hope y'all like it tho. Oh, and sorry I upload this to off topic, I actually wanted it to be seen ya know?

Looks like your connection to PigeonsandPlanes Music Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.