ERIC ANDRE: TROLL MODEL

• I JUST FINISHED A TWO-DAY BINGE REWATCHING THE ERIC ANDRE SHOW SEASONS 1-3 AND EVERY INTERVIEW HE'S DONE IN THE PAST FEW YEARS. ITS GOOD TO FINALLY SEE HIS SHOW GET THE PRESS IT DESERVES. THE 1ST SEASON FINALLY WHEN HE TROLLS THE SHIT OUT DEMI LOVATO IS PROBABLY ONE THE FUNNIEST THINGS IVE SEEN ON THE SHOW. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE STREET PRANKS // INTERVIEWS FROM THE SHOW??

0_1471066917695_maxresdefault.jpg

• Literally just started doing the same, and Lauren Conrad's def comes to mind.

• @Joyce lmao vomiting the oatmeal and slurping it back up?!

• @VincentTheOwl Yessssss, so disgusting, so funny. On some deep level, I felt bad for her... but eh.

• administrators

highkey surprised people are so receptive to him now. this time last year his material wasn't catching press. i'd imagine it's his RNC video that pushed him over the edge.

• I was getting into the idea of binge-watching the seasons... but most of it is only available to the US... anyone know where i can cop full seasons without having to subscribe to a tv channel in the usa?

I am in Canada. I wanted to watch the Lauren Conrad episode lmfao or the other one with that racist chick who finds out rats are touching her feet during the interview

• It reminds me of the tom green show but less funny, idk...its kinda stupid.

• @no said in ERIC ANDRE: TROLL MODEL:

It reminds me of the tom green show but less funny, idk...its kinda stupid.

you're being so narcoleptic.

But yeah I hear you, it's very stupid, and a lot of people compare it to Tom Green's show but I'm sure he takes influence on that and it's just like a pseudo next generation for anti/cringe humor. That being said, I love both shows, although Hannibal is the real highlight to the show

• administrators

@no It's more of an evolution of Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast with some sprinkling of Tim & Eric's sense of humor/editing style, tbh.

By the way, if any of y'all enjoy The Eric Andre Show, you gotta check out Check It Out with Dr. Steve Brule asap.

• His humor is a bit hit or miss to me sometimes. The man on the street bits especially are a bit boring and the interviews aren't really my favorite. I generally don't like humor that relies on "trolling" or making another person uncomfortable, although he does it in interesting ways it doesn't really make me laugh. The best stuff to me is his interactions with Hannibal.

• @BackwoodsAltar said in ERIC ANDRE: TROLL MODEL:

@no It's more of an evolution of Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast with some sprinkling of Tim & Eric's sense of humor/editing style, tbh.

By the way, if any of y'all enjoy The Eric Andre Show, you gotta check out Check It Out with Dr. Steve Brule asap.

For your health!

• "SUP MELLO?"

• I feel like when this shit is eventually done to death we are all gonna see that this guy isnt really a comedian at all and just been relying on some shock/troll shit

• @BackwoodsAltar said in ERIC ANDRE: TROLL MODEL:

I've rarely laughed at a show harder and more consistently than Brule.

• Eric Andre is a gawd been saying this for awhile, saw him in 2012 legend. His show is awesome screw all the pretentious stuff about deconstructing a talk show as how fame is pointless and dumb he's a comedic genius. 0_1471293393147_image.gif

• the skit where he smashed the fuck out of a NYPD car w hannibal dressed as an officer still kills me. the grizzly bear was mad ridiculous too.

• @BackwoodsAltar or just tim and eric in general

• LOL ERIC ANDRE IS A TRUE ROLE TROLL MODEL FOR SURE.

With his show being on for so long and not giving up. That dedication to crazy is real.

• administrators

some of his subway monologues are amazing. I DID NOT GET THE JOB AT FROOT LOOPS.

• You watch the Hot Ones Interview??

'gotta give the internet what it wants...'

• @bones I LOVE Hot Ones. His was so great. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID I'D CHUG THAT."

Looks like your connection to PigeonsandPlanes Music Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.