Lil Uzi Vert "The Perfect LUV Tape" you dig it?

• Have you heard his latest album and what do you think? Was a bit scared before listening to it thinking it wouldn't be very innovative but I love the pace and the instrumentals. He is melting many things, he has some soul and rocks a lot.

• administrators

Yessss becoming an Uzi Vert fan after the perfect luv tape too, and after that group XXL freestyle with Kodak, 21 and the rest of them. This is a perfect description tbh: "He is melting many things, he has some soul and rocks a lot."

The energy on the new tape is great, enough different flows and melodies to keep things interesting, some funny punchlines - i'm definitely paying attention now.

Seeing these guys having fun, doing each other's ad libs, and just enjoying life honestly just makes me happy.

• If I was in High School I would probably love it and think he was pretty cool. At 23, I dig his clothes and style, but his sound grates on my nerves.

Its great, absolutely great when Im completely stoned tho.

• Not nearly as good as Luv is Rage but an improvement on LUVTW

• no it sux and i hate u

• i wasn't a big fan of the latest tape but luv is rage and LUV vs the world still bump

Looks like your connection to PigeonsandPlanes Music Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.