Rae sremmurd's Sremmlife 2

• What do you guys think about the Rae Sremmurd album? I think it's really good. Another album filled with hits and bangers. Swae Lee stood out, as always, especially with the singing on the extra songs in the deluxe version of the album. Have you guys heard it, what do you think?

• @jacktharap I think the only track I fuck with after a full listen is Black Beatles with Gucci. Just a shame the album dropped at the same time as PARTYNEXTDOOR3 (which is better).

• Just like their first album, it's hit and miss for me, but when it hits, it's great. "Black Beatles," "By Chance" and "Now That I Know" are jams.

• Found 3 cool bangers out of the hole recipe on Sremm 2 so it's a bit disappointing. They have so much fame right know, they should have produced and deliver more anthems and technic on this one.

• administrators

i was lowkey hoping one of the beats from that Westwood freestyle was going to be on it

• I think its a lot of fun. When I listened to the album in its entirety, it actually had me liking "Look Alive" because it flowed well. I didn't originally like the single

• highlights of the tape for me were the Gucci and the Kodak Black tracks. By Chance also went hard. Mike Will put out quality as usual

• im listening rn
    BLACK BEATLES & REAL CHILL ARE FUCKING WYYYYLIIIIIINNNNN

• administrators

THAT GIRL IS A REAL CROWN PLEASER!

• That joint pretty trash man. Them boys built a solid brand the first go around. This is a significant step back.

• rae sremmurds live show is fire.

• I thought it was a really good album, too. Definitely a prime example of how party rap can be artistic and have substance. I actually wrote a review of it on my music blog, if anyone wants to give it a read. SremmLife 2 Album Review

Looks like your connection to PigeonsandPlanes Music Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.