Big Sean Underrated or Right Where He Should Be???

• Is Big Sean fairly ranked with the most popular/best "new" artists (Drake, Cole, Mac, Kendrick, Earl, etc.)?

• @SeanJZoning no. i don't think people give him enough credit... especially when he's the most experimental with his flows and probably is the most creative with his bars... not sure if anybody that you mentioned is really fucking with him, in punchlines.

• @jaywonder Word. He really turned up out of the blue. Definitely not getting the respect he deserved.

• @jaywonder craziest shit i've ever heard....LOL. granted, i dont listen to too much big sean nor am i as big a fan as i used to but i havent heard anything lately thats made me feel like he's underrated so right now, i think he's definitely overrated. lol

@SeanJZoning turned up on what? that 88 or w.e thing with jane aiko? nah chill

• @PoorMarty Lol man look. We live in a world where it's easy to see these rapper evolutions. Kanye. Kanye still cool but he ain't been RAPPING like he used to lately. Drake cool but Drake also backed off a little like these past 2 years. Niggas always getting progressively worse but Sean getting better and better and better bro. Undoubtedly. He up there lol

• Compare this...

• To this. He been turnt for a minute lol

• @SeanJZoning skip. lol. not impressed. i dont get excited by his bars. yeah, he definitely got better but his bars, his voice, his beats, nothing was exceptional. granted he's signed for a reason.. i just dont find it special in any way like Drake, Cole, Mac, Kendrick or Earl

• @PoorMarty said in Big Sean Underrated or Right Where He Should Be???:

@jaywonder craziest shit i've ever heard....LOL. granted, i dont listen to too much big sean nor am i as big a fan as i used to but i havent heard anything lately thats made me feel like he's underrated so right now, i think he's definitely overrated. lol

@SeanJZoning turned up on what? that 88 or w.e thing with jane aiko? nah chill

😂 bruh... (big) sean's almost like a rapper's rapper, with his level of bar-rage. "big white smoke clouds, every time i talk. does it look like i'm in a comic?" he always has some creative shit that no one's ever really heard/done before. and they're crafted pretty well. remember when niggas was saying drake copied his flow, with that inflection type shit? he's a trendsetter too. unorthodox super flows like he did on

and and shit... plus, he switches it up (the flow) A LOT... all while he still makes a good, marketable song... NOBODY in the current mainstream is really fuckin' with his bars.

@SeanJZoning sean BEEN nice... he was spittin' back then, w/ supa dupa lemonade... he just got more comfortable/confident taking risks with everything... and it panned out to not seem like much of a risk at all.

• @jaywonder Nigga came at me like I didn't play Supa Dupa Lemonade everyday for a year :-I

• @SeanJZoning i just seen you post it, so i mentioned it, lol.

"i just give 'em line after line after line after line after line after... BARCODE" 😬😬😬

@PoorMarty please don't sleep!

• @jaywonder okay okay. i fuck with paradise. that i do. i fuck with the songs more than the people lol. i forgot about that joint. reignited my faith.

@SeanJZoning haha yo. im still shleep on sean

• @PoorMarty 😂😂 maaan, sean got some SHIT. i'm telling you! and he's very consistent with his skills. i can't really remember a bad sean verse... i think he got eminem (and everybody else) on that detroit vs. everybody 😬

• @jaywonder i dont remember no major big sean song.. was mercy his? or was he just the hook? lol. what bangers he got???

• @PoorMarty bruh! IDFWU?? that wasn't like one of the biggest, IF not the biggest song of 2014? that a$$/dance shit is a strip club joint, but it popped. marvin gaye and chardonnay, i do it... he got some joints yo, lol. and i'm just naming radio hits and shit. you gotta dig deeper to really appreciate dude... first quarter freestyle and shit like that.

check this:

matter fact... this:

and here go part 2:

...PLEEESE tell me this nigga don't be SPITTIN'!

• @jaywonder haha okay okay i forgot bout them joints. (excuse my memory. lol. its not my friend sometimes)

• @PoorMarty 😂 all good! i just fuck with sean heavy and feel like people don't rank him as high as he should be.

Looks like your connection to PigeonsandPlanes Music Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.